This command adds a new boss – Bowser, which is the main negative character in a series of Mario games. To defeat him is not easy, but remember that after defeating him, You will find a unique thing for Minecraft.
How to use Bowser Boss Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever