Furnicraft mod will replace some blocks and mobs in Minecraft Bedrock Edition on decorative furniture elements. In total, the mod adds 12 furniture blocks to minecraft, and some of the furniture can even be customized by changing the colors!
Due to the fact that the mod basically replaces the blocks, you can turn the furniture in any direction. You can also sit on chairs and sofas.
List of Furniture
- PC – dragon head
- Plate – skull of skeleton
- Pool table – zombie head
- Piano – Steve’s head
- Colored 3D beds – all beds
- Table – shulker
- Kitchen furniture – stonecutter
How To Install Mod?
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)