Reasonable Realism is an Assembly of 4 quality mods, each of which is designed to make the game more challenging and realistic. Will be harder to hunt, and to extract minerals. In General, if Minecraft is too simple for you then install this mod.
- Harder Ores – this mod will become more difficult to find ore, it will appear only in the veins.
- Harder Underground – complicate the extraction of resources in the mines, they will break the ceiling and there will be explosive gas.
- Harder Wildlife – now the trees and animals will die after a certain time, and the rate of harvest will depend on the biome in which the plant grows.
- Expanded Industry – will expand the set of blocks for the extraction and management of resources.
How to install Reasonable Realism
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Install Custom Ore Generation Revival
- Download mod
- Do not unzip it, copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods