By running this command, you change the behavior of all the mobs in the world, they will only move when moving. An amusing feature in which the game in Minecraft will become more vivid and the pastime behind the game will become more fun.
How to use Stationary Survival Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever