Use this command most efficiently in survival mode. When you run Traps Command Block You get to use as many as 6 traps of various types that you can use in the world of Minecraft, but it should be remembered that they harm you, so keep in mind the placement of the traps.
How to use Traps Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever