By using 3D Maneuver Gear 1.16.5-1.8.9 modification, your game will have a new way of movement, spied from the Attack on the Titans manga. Now your character will get new rope maneuvers accessories for faster movement around the game world. It can also be used to climb high buildings or mountains.
To move you will need 3 things: a rope with a gear (you need to put it in the slot of the spinner) and two handles (one in the left hand, the other in the right). On the right side, shoot with a harpoon, press Shift +right click, and on the left side Shift + left click.
How to install 3D Maneuver Gear
- Download and install Forge with Baubles
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: InfinityRaider