Soartex Fanver 1.19.3-1.18.2 has earned its popularity due to its artistic style, attention to detail and comic elements. It also contains some themes compatible with more than eight dozen popular mods.
This means that most of the blocks from the additional modifications will get a single texture style, and it will be very beautiful when mixed with vanilla blocks. All these 64×64 textures will elegantly decorate your world, because its author has done a lot of work to make the pack better and with good detail.
This is mainly used as an alternative to vanilla options, but there are separate categories of blocks with their own themes, for example, players can use these blocks to build a modern mansion or even an entire city. Other block themes are used in rural areas or towns to recreate the medieval atmosphere, so you can disguise the house with a modern design inside by using medieval materials outside.
In addition, you should pay attention to the environment because the author made it as realistic as possible, for example, plants received a lot of detail that allows you to draw foliage, stems and flowers close to realistic. This can be used as an additional decoration outside the house or for example to build a park. There are also realistic day and night skies, along with detailed textures that create a certain atmosphere of realism in any place and biome.
How to install Soartex Fanver Resource Pack
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by Shoeboxam, Goldbattle, Artdude543, Leagris and Soartex