Soartex Invictus Vanilla 1.20.2-1.20.1 is a resource pack created by two modders, under Soar49 and Shoeboxam nicknames. The resolution of all textures is 64 x 64 pixels, that allows the pack to work well on both weak and powerful computers.
This texture pack has a special style of drawing, it became the basis for a fun project, because it gives a lot of room for imagination. Externally, it looks like a minimalistic and a little rough options, but Soartex Invictus was remembered by the players for its unique style, complete absence of unnecessary shadows, patterns and gradients on the blocks.
The softer and smoother surfaces of the blocks make the game world more comfortable in terms of vanilla’s modified gameplay. A lot of work has been done to decorate small details in default options, so now players can equip rooms more creatively and build HD versions of medieval cities. This is something like custom built-in furniture that does not require the installation of additional modifications. The environment will force most players to travel and look for new places for adventures. Precious underground resources and ore have a very solid appearance, which slightly masks such blocks among simple neighbors, so mining at first will be a little more difficult than usual.
As a result, this is one of the first packs that many players remember. The author has made a lot of changes that were suggested by the players, so that more than half of the blocks are drawn by the old gaming community, and this is very pleasing.
How to install Soartex Invictus Vanilla
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!