Xaero’s Minimap 1.19.3-1.18.2 is a small modification that adds a beautiful mini-map with yellow dots denoting mobs, white dots denoting players and red dots will show the items location. Now you will be easier to see mobs and at what distance from you they are. This will make it a little easier to survive, because this is a small hack showing a lot more information.
- The ability to customize the size of the map, as well as the function of automatically increasing or decreasing the size depending on the selected monitor resolution in the settings
- Multiple zoom size options
- You can make the HUD round or square
- Ability to move the mini-map to the desired position on the screen. The shift pitch is 1 pixel, so it is perfectly compatible with other HUD modifications
- There is a feature for selecting the colors of objects, for example, the “Vanilla” mode colors this depending on the biomes, or the “Precise” mode shows the exact textures of the blocks
- There is a whole settings menu where you can configure temporary automatic actions, such as automatic zoom, increasing the map size, hidden simple blocks when more precious ones are detected, etc
- Setting up intermediate points, building routes, monitoring the distance traveled, and much more.
How to install Xaero’s Minimap
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
- Fabric API ver. greater than or equal to 0.43.1
- Fabric Loader ver. greater than or equal to 0.13.0
Created by: xaero96 (Official Download Page)