Xaero’s with World Minimap 1.17.1-1.12.2 mod is a one of the most popular and advanced mini maps, which has the full screen option. The map can be opened by pressing “M” and suitable for long travel in Minecraft.
If you don’t like the minimap interface, you can install an alternative extended version of Xaero’s small minimap. This combines both mods and will work in all game modes (survival and multiplayer mode).
- To better understand this, you can draw objects or reminders on the map yourself. This works separately for each of the worlds
- You can use this for both single player and multiplayer or Realms
- The author tried to place the GUI items in such a way that the player could quickly get used to the functionality and use a wide range of tools
- It also has zoom features that allow the player to move the camera over the map as well as zoom in or zoom out which will greatly speed up the process of determining and quickly planning a further route
- While using custom textures, your minimap will also update the 2D colors of the blocks, so it will be easier to recognize the blocks
- Activate the “Steps” mode to see the completed route. This will not let you get confused or get lost
- If you lose performance, you can activate the “Increased Performance” mode to disable heavy functions
- This works with a lot of PvP modifications, for example, you can use teleports without going out of the GUI.
How to install Xaero’s World Map
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: xaero96 (Official Download Page)