Finder Compass 1.19.2-1.18.2 – this minimap mod replaces the standard compass with a multi-functional item. This has the feature of indicating the location of diamonds, gold and iron, lava and treasure on colorful icons. With this compass, you will save a lot of time.
Now the player no longer needs to risk their armor and weapons because all the precious resources can be seen on a convenient mini-map. The compass scans the nearest blocks, so it’s a bit balanced and you’ll have to go down a bit to make it scan even more blocks.
How to install Finder Compass
- Download and install Forge
- For Rift version: install Rift API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: atomicstrykergrumpy