YUNG’s Better Mineshafts 1.20.1-1.16.5 modification can completely rethink the generation of vanilla mines, turning them from boring linear structures into dynamic networks of tunnels with hidden loot! The mines will have nine new biomes and various additional structures will be generated!
Additionally, the author added a script for generating rarity for individual underground biomes, for example, most often the player will be able to stumble upon an abandoned station, but very rarely you can see caves with open space or underground control posts.
How to install YUNG’s Better Mineshafts
- Download and install Forge or Fabric with YUNG’s API (It is contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: YUNGNICKYOUNG