With the Vein Miner 1.18.1-1.17.1 mod, you will be able to mine ore much faster. By breaking one block, other neighboring blocks will break in a chain reaction. To enable this feature, use the /veinminer command. Now mining will not be so boring, the main thing is to have time to craft new tools because it is balanced and your picks lose their durability faster.
In addition, you can configure the balance yourself by going to the configuration file that contains the following parameters:
Rarity, Max Level, Treasure, Randomly Enchantable, Available on Books, Base Enchanting Power and Enchanting Power per Level.
- Max Blocks Base (without enchantment)
- Max Distance Base (without enchantment)
- Max Blocks per Enchantment Level
- Max Distance per Enchantment Level
- Diagonal Mining
- Relocate Drops
- Limit Mining by Tool Durability
- Prevent Tool Breaking
- Tool Damage
- Tool Damage Multiplier
- Player Exhaustion
- Player Exhaustion Multiplier
- Activation Method (sneak, stand, or keybinding)
- Blocks Whitelist/Blacklist
- Custom Block Groups (Tags + IDs)
How to install Vein Miner
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: TheIllusiveC4