Additional Enchanted Miner 1.17.1-1.12.2 is an unofficial port of QuarryPlus mod that will introduce you to many different innovative automatic mechanisms for mining, and you will also get new abilities to solve other technical problems, such as moving liquids and using a laser to transfer energy.
New mechanisms have a very huge number of features and a branch of improvements, gradually it will be upgraded and you will be able to collect more resources by capturing huge areas for collecting and mining ore. Each mechanism will require energy and cooling, to solve this problem, Additional Enchanted Miner mod will add unique devices for transmitting energy over long distances, for example, you can use powerful lasers. To solve the problem with cooling, you can now use unique liquids that are many times more effective than the liquids contained in other modifications.
How to install Additional Enchanted Miner
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Kotori316