After installing Neko’s Enchanted Books 1.19 mod, you will no longer spend your time reading the descriptions of enchanted books – now they will differ among themselves with their own, well-developed unique texture! There is also full support for the following modifications of Ensorcellation, Vein Mining, Charm, Dash, Wall-Jump and Farmer’s Delight.
In total, it contains about 100 book options, so it’s much more convenient to sort them out and also understand more quickly about the type of spells inside. Now you will be able to use magic addons with more fullness.
How to install Neko’s Enchanted Books
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Nekomaster1000