Here Enchanted Golden Apple 1.18.1-1.12.2 is a simple modification that allows you to craft a golden apple, and the author has perfectly balanced the recipe. Save yourself from the rather grueling search for the cherished fruit!
As you know, the ability to craft an enchanted golden apple appeared in the 1.8 version of the game, but in the 1.12 version, the developers rebalanced the game world and now gold apples can only be found in chests. It is also worth noting that the health regeneration will be the same as in 1.12 version.
How to install Enchanted Golden Apple Crafting
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by smushytaco