Snad 1.20.2-1.17.1 this tweak modification adds a new Snad block that you can create from two blocks of sand. This has unique crop boost features, such as reeds, cactus and other plants will grow much faster on this block! You will no longer need to build huge farms to grow food and other resources from these plants, because it is enough to have a few boost blocks.
It is worth considering that this is a port of the old “Snad” modification, but it is intended for new versions of minecraft. With the Snad block in Minecraft you will have more application ideas for ordinary vanilla sand. If you do not like bees and you want to have a stable increased harvest, then this mod will be a great replacement for unstable bees.
How to install Snad – Back to the past
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: lazynessmind