Here is a unique and very thoughtful Stay True 1.18.1 resource pack that will process almost all vanilla textures, making them as harmonious, pleasant and very connected as possible. These changes are not global, but they complement the game as much as possible, eliminate repetitive textures and make it more realistic!
This is an ingenious alternative option that was created to accommodate hundreds of additional 3D particles as well as complete changes to the surface of blocks, vegetation and decorative objects. The author tried to redraw random structures and blocks crafted by the player in such a way that it stands out against the background of biomes, default generated blocks, and other simple things. This is perfectly noticeable for vegetation because it now has brighter colors, new petal shapes and a 3D model.
Additionally, you should pay attention to bookshelves that fit more elegantly into the home interior and also create a cozy atmosphere somewhere near the fireplace or in random structures. Cobblestone blocks can now be used as additional decorative inserts during the construction of castle walls, something like hand-laid stone. Blocks of soil and sand now blend perfectly with the surrounding blocks of grass, allowing the player to create decorative trails or even entire medieval roads. You can also notice how the cactus blooms, because a small script has been added that adds flowers to a random cactus. This contains a lot of other small additions that you will have to see for yourself.
How to install Stay True
- Install Optifine HD
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: TrrigST (Official download page)