By using True Secret Rooms 1.17.1-1.16.5 modification, you will have a very simple and convenient way to make camouflage blocks that will allow you to create secret passages to the base. You can also disguise entire houses or confuse other players by creating mazes. These blocks are created using camouflage paste and scaffolding!
By default, the texture unit you set is used, but with a special tool, you can change the texture to any other type of block by simply copying it from the original array (shift + RMB) and going to the camouflage block! It also has many additional trolling features that other players on your server won’t know about. Some of the secret blocks have the same block parameters as the default ones, so the behavior of the monsters may change as they get closer.
How to install True Secret Rooms
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: LudoCrypt, CFGrafanaStats