Jenny 1.20-1.12.2 – is one of the biggest modifications on Java, Android, iOS and PC bedrock that adds a realistic girlfriend that you can marry. Before that, of course, you will need to give a lot of gifts, such as food, emeralds, gold, diamonds. The author has provided for a lot of emotions and interactions, so it is a very smart artificial intelligence.
A total of 6 girlfriends (Jenny, Ellie, Bia, Allie, Luna and Bee) are available who have their own character, a 3D model, as well as more than 15 audio messages for each. Most of them are only available in creative mode. In addition, you will see high-quality animations of movement and interaction, which there are more than 100 for each model.
Additionally, for a pleasant time, the author added 3D pets and workers. For example, you can get a cat and kobolds that can perform many tasks.
It is worth noting that realistic models and animations were added using GeckoLib as well as the Baubles API, which contain all the necessary features for optimizing and playing scripted animations.
How to install Jenny Ellie
- Download and install Forge with GeckoLib and Baubles (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Installation for Android and iOS
This is uploaded as files .mcpack or .mcaddon and very rarely as .mcworld. Inside such files there is a special structure that automates the process of installing add-ons, textures and maps directly into a special storage of additional content in your game.
- To automate this, first make sure you have the latest versions of ES File Explorer installed
- After downloading the .mcpack file or .mcaddon open the ES File Explorer application
- Go to the Downloads folder
- Locate the .mcpack or .mcaddon and click on it to import it into Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- Next, you need to apply this in the resource pack and/or behavior pack tab when creating a new world or editing an existing world!
Created by: SchnurriTV