Security Craft 1.20.2-1.12.2 – with this modification new smart blocks will be added to Minecraft and it will help you protect your home from intruders and monsters. The game will be added items such as: lasers, card readers, retinal scanners, unbreakable doors and many other things from the smart home and modern protection sections.
Modern technologies are being improved daily and some things that are designed to protect the house may have additional features to make your stay more comfortable, for example, you can program the alarm computer for some time and on certain days of the week to combine it with animal farms or to turn it off at the time when you return home.
How to install SecurityCraft
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Geforce132