With the More Ores In ONE 1.17.1-1.16.4 you will get even more ore blocks! It also adds tools and armor that can be obtained from the ore that is generated in the Upper, Nether, and Ender Worlds. The author tried to add options from the real world, so that it has the appropriate characteristics and color.
This can significantly diversify your game, adding a little luck when mining and you will always return home with a bunch of new useful resources. In addition, it generates experience ore in all worlds, which can be useful for speeding up the pumping of experience points.
How to install More Ores In ONE
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by KiritoGames20 & TheLuigiplayer