Minecraft 1.13 The Aquatic Updated is 10 new Ocean Biomes as well as Underwater Caves and ravines, new building material, corals, new item – trident, turtles, stingrays and dolphins. In this article you can download Minecraft 1.13, as well as all snapshots and future versions, for example 1.14.1 or 1.13.1. There is provided a self-contained (portable) version of Minecraft does not require the Internet and download additional files.
UPD: Added full version
The Aquatic Update
- The dolphins will follow you if you are sailing on a boat. If you feed them fish, they will point the way to underwater treasures.
- They like to jump over objects. And if you throw something in the water (now objects do not sink), the dolphins will have to play with them.
- Dolphins can be grabbed by the fin and he will try to drag you away on MacOS. If you feed it with fish and then grab, then pull you in the direction of the treasure.
- Treasure hunt is likely not to be added in the nearest snapshot, but the dolphins themselves will appear soon.
- Dolphins act like wolves. If you hit them, they’ll get mad at you.
- This creature is able to appear only when you won’t sleep more than game day. When that happens, there will be more and more Phantoms. To resist them, you will need to kill a few Phantoms and get out of them special items that will prevent their further appearance on the next game day on Windows.
- Phantom is a very dangerous creature, so it will spawn only in Ender World where guarding the Dragon.
New Water Physics
- If you put a step in the flowing water, the water flow will stop, as it is now working in Minecraft. But if you install it in the water source unit, you will get both the water source and the step in one place.
- The block of coral which is demonstrated on Minecon was an option in the form of half-block. But Mojang decided to leave it only in the form of a full block. And half blocks will be available only for the created materials.
The Ocean Biome
- Minecraft 1.14 will contain the biomes of the oceans, among which will be cold, warm, normal and even frozen.
- The kelp will be distributed in cold biomes, and corals in the warm.
- The sea grass will grow everywhere.
- The masts of sunken ships are made of blocks of hewn logs.
- On sunken ships you can find new special treasures.
The Columns of Bubbles
- The magma blocks and soul sand are used to create columns of bubbles.
Download Minecraft 1.14 Aquatic Update
How to install?
Put the .minecraft folder from the downloaded archive to C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming