Minecraft 1.15.2-1.15.1 Bees is the latest update for PC and Android which can be downloaded for free. The release of new Minecraft Java Edition 1.15.2-1.15.1 version, learn about all the features, how to download and how to install it. This is able to add the Buzzy Bees Update and new honey blocks for farming to the game!
This is the first snapshot for the 1.15.2 update and it is possible that in the future many things will be changed after adding the pre-release version.
- Release Date: The Buzzy Bees Update, January 15, 2020
- Latest Version: 1.15.2 pre-release 1 and 1.15.1 Full version
Minecraft 1.15.1 Features
Bees are neutral mobs and love flowers:
- Neutral For the players
- If the bee stings the player, it will leave its sting in it and die
- Bees love beautiful flowers and constantly collect pollen from them
- After collecting pollen, the bee returns to the hive
- Collecting pollen helps accelerate the growth of the crop
- Bees can be bred with flowers
- Bees in the Minecraft 1.15 like to share the location of flowers with other bees
- If the bee can not find nectar, then after a while it briefly returns home
- If the bee does not have a hive, it will fly until it finds one in which it can settle
- Bees don’t like rain. At night they return to the hives and sleep.
- Bee nests are generated in flower forests, plains and sunflower fields
- The block level increases when the bee returns to the hive or nest
- The maximum level of the block are fifth
- Bees use the hive to share with other bees the location of flowers
- Sometimes bees that already know about flowers will decide not to use this information
- The beehives blocks can be created by the players in MC 1.15
- Use the tool with the silk touch charm to get the block and the bees inside it
- The bee nest will be destroyed if you don’t use silk touch in Minecraft 1.15
- Use scissors on the block with the fifth level to get honeycomb
- Use an empty flask to get a bottle of honey
- The fire calms the bees. Place it under the hive/nest to make the bees to sleep
- Bees blocks a friendly with Redstone.
Minecraft 1.15 Changes
Note that beehive has five levels! Only on the fifth a block flowing honey and you will be able to get the honey!
You can create it with any type of boards and get a three types of honeycombs.
Use the scissors on the bee hive to get honeycombs!
Use an empty bottle to get honey from the hive. This can be done only with the fifth level of the block.
The honey in the bottle restores a hunger.
Minecraft 1.15.2 Features
- Fixed a bug related to the silk touch enchantment. Now the bees will not be angry if you break the bee hive using the tool with this enchantment
- Added the ability to control and configure rogue traders and pillagers patrols: doTraderSpawning and doPatrolSpawning
- Placement of frames, tables, and pictures are available again after disabling the mob spawns option
- Slightly balanced carts, now the carts speed will decrease while turning on the rails
- Improved performance of resource packs, after you update your resource pack it will no longer lower the FPS
How to install Minecraft 1.15.1?
- Open the C:\Users\PC_Name\AppData\Roaming folder
- There is a possibility that the AppData folder will be hidden. In the display settings, check the box to view hidden files
- You will need to delete the old .minecraft folder, but first you need to save the worlds, textures and mods somewhere else
- Place the .minecraft folder from the downloaded archive to the C:\Users\PC_name\AppData\Roaming
- Run the free_launcher.exe, in the list of full versions for PC you will be provided with all current and the latest versions of the game