Meet the new 220.127.116.11 “The Buzzy Bees Update” full update for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. MCPE v1.14.30 apk latest mod version is available for download on Android and it adds a bee, honey, honeycomb and new blocks to the game. Some features of the game will not be available, such as Realms servers and transferring your worlds from the regular version.
- Release Date: January 29, 2020
- Full version: Approximately end of December
- Latest Version: 18.104.22.168 Beta
Features of Minecraft 1.14.30
- Added a new mob the bees. At the moment, they do not have varieties, for example, they as ants should have ordinary worker bees, defenders, Queen and other types of bees. A model and skin of bees has a very cute and realistic look that will decorate biomes in minecraft.
- Generation of bee hives. You can find wild hives in most biomes near flower clearings. It has the appearance of a single block and usually hangs on a tree. If you tame the bees, then an agricultural hive will be generated.
- Added feature to collect honey from honeycomb. To collect a honey from the hive you will need to use scissors. Also in the agricultural version you can collect honey from the honeycomb.
- Extended list of functionality for the empty bottles. Go to the hive and scoop some honey. Bottles with honey can be stored in the inventory and, if necessary, reduce the hunger of the character.
- Added a new honey block. This is something similar to a slime block, but has the completely opposite effect of sticking when step on it. You can use this to reduce damage from falling or sliding on an inclined surface.
- New honeycomb block. You can build this by simply using 4 bottles of honey. It is something like a water, but movement inside it is almost impossible.
Minecraft 1.14.30 Bees Update
The Buzzy Bees Update added some new mobs, blocks and some crafting recipes. This is such a small Vanilla Farm Mod which will get more features with every next update of 1.14.2 version.
Bees – Honeybees
Bees are the new neutral mobs who adore flowers and constantly collect nectar to create honey. Don’t touch the bees and they won’t touch you! If the bee attacks the player, it leaves its sting in him and dies after a while.
Bees use the hives as a home and store their honey there. There are two types of hives: wild and normal. Wild hive you can find in flower and sunflower biomes.
An ordinary hive is created in a workbench of boards and honeycombs.
Each hive has a level, the maximum level is the fifth. If the block has a maximum level of fullness, it will change texture with draining honey.
Only on the fifth level of the block you will be able to get honey.
The Honeycomb can be obtained from honey-filled hives. Use a scissors in Minecraft 1.14.2 to get the honeycomb.
Bottle of Honey
If you use an empty bottle on a honey-filled hive, you can get a bottle of honey that can be used as a food source or to create a honey block.
This block is similar to a block of slime, but it differs in that it can glue creatures to itself.
It’s just a beautiful honey block.
This block can be created from four bottles of honey.
Download Minecraft 22.214.171.124 Android