Crafting Tweaks 1.18.2-1.12.2 is a great modification that adds a several new features and tweaks to the crafting menu. Now any crafting table will have 3 new buttons for clearing the crafting table, balancing the table, and automatically rotating items.
New features will help you craft different items more easily, because you can quickly customize the table with all the different options. In total, more than 4 combinations of hot buttons and 3 visual icons will be added that you can click several times to customize the grid.
Crafting Tweaks Features
- Use the K button to compress all items into stacks or remove items from stacks when pressed again
- Press the C button to quickly clear the crafting table
- If you click the B button, this mod will sort all the same type of resources equally across the table
- R button is responsible for the default layout of resources, you can align resources in the corners, center, horizontal and vertical
How to install Crafting Tweaks
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: BlayTheNinth