Here Golden Hopper 1.19.3-1.18 is a small modification from the popular MrCrayfish author! This mod adds a golden funnel to your game, in which you can set a special filter. This has the feature of filtering certain items and resources or passing items further into the system. This functional funnel will significantly simplify redstone schemes!
By installing several of these filters, you can create a real sorting unit in various mechanisms for extracting and transporting resources. Filters can work with items that are not vanilla. Optimize the performance of complex mechanisms to save some space and simplify them a little.
How to install Golden Hopper
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: MrCrayfish