Oxidized 1.19 modification is designed to add new items consisting of copper! This is a tool that attracts experience, a new type of rail, as well as a special furnace with accelerated processing of refractory materials!
Now you will be able to significantly expand the gameplay associated with copper oxidation and also speed up most of the vanilla processes. Additionally, it has a huge decorative potential as well as some fun options.
- The copper pulsar has magnetic features. You can put this in any slot to attract objects in a radius of x10 further than usual. You can also enable or disable this.
- The copper rail functions almost the same as the Drive rail. It has improved current-conducting features that allows you to transfer energy up to 100 blocks.
- Vertical-cut copper is a decorative building block that can be coated with wax. Thus, it is possible to stop the oxidation process at the right moment, thereby creating different colors.
- Copper furnace is a new unique type of furnace. This furnace can melt cobblestones, clay, sand and logs at an extremely high speed. The furnace is designed for the rapid production of terracotta, brick, stone, charcoal and glass for construction. It functions as a smokehouse and blast furnace.
- Copper lanterns are a new type of decorative lanterns that emit a green flame. They can be made from 8 copper nuggets around one torch.
- Rose gold is a new tool material that can be made on a blacksmith’s table. Rose gold does not have a real ingot, as it is made using a gold tool and a copper ingot on a blacksmith’s table. Rose gold tools provide the same durability and mining level as iron tools, but they are just as fast and magical as gold tools.
- The copper pot is a unique block that allows the player to passively mine resources such as clay and iron nuggets. The pallet will only work if it is placed in water and placed on a sand or gravel block. Over time, the pan will sift and release the found items.
- Copper Golem is a mob based on the Minecraft Mob Vote 2021 game. It can be created by placing a copper/trimmed copper block on the bottom, a carved pumpkin in the middle and a lightning rod on top. The golem will wander around and can press copper buttons nearby.
- A copper trap is a block similar to a bear trap that can be put down. It is made of 6 copper ingots and 2 flints. If you step on it, the trap deals 5 points of damage and does not allow the victim to move away. The trap will open again after closing for 3 seconds.
How to install Oxidized
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: safrodev