Ender Mail 1.19.3-1.12.2 – a very unusual and slightly funny modification that adds a magical parcel delivery service. Now you will have a great opportunity to send parcels using teleportation magic of Enderman. This is much faster than Amazon and DHL!
The fastest parcel deliveries have new body textures that indicate they are harmless and do a very useful job for the player. To send a parcel, you will need a new box in which you need to put the necessary resources or various items, then specify the X, Y, Z coordinates and pay some emeralds. The Enderman parcel delivery service will arrive at the specified location and you will be able to receive it.
How to install Ender Mail
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Chaosyr