Conquest Reforged 1.12.2 is a great decorative modification that contains hundreds of new options on the medieval theme. Now you can add fresh decorative solutions to the vanilla game world, such as lamps, arches, bushes, exotic trees, new processed stones, paving stones, metal-cut wooden options, roofing materials, and much more.
In total, there are about 800 blocks that will help you to fill the streets of your city more creatively, as well as add more creative ideas for the interior and exterior.
How to install Conquest Reforged
- Download and install Forge
- Install OptiFine HD
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.