Now you can use a command block to create a small scenery, which can perfectly decorate your world. Building in Minecraft will look a lot nicer and more diverse. New decor will give any city or castle more detailing.
How to use Decorations Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever