After installing this, the player can use the command block to create small decorations that will perfectly decorate your world. Buildings in Minecraft will look much nicer and more diverse. The new decor will give any city or castle more detail.
How to use Decorations
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever