This allows you to create flying drones that can be controlled to take photos from high altitude and carry various items. Drones command block gives the player the opportunity not only to explore the world of Minecraft but also to observe changes around your home or just to explore resources.
How to use Drones Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever