Command allows you to change the default wings, turning them into a new type of transport is the jet pack. Thanks jetpacks explore the world of Minecraft will become so exciting that it will be difficult to break away from the game.
How to use Elytra Jetpack Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever