The command allows you to change the standard wings, turning them into a new type of transport such as a jetpack. Using jetpacks to explore the world of Minecraft will be a fascinating entertainment, so it will be difficult for you to break away from the game.
How to use Elytra Jetpack
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever