The modification adds a full set of emerald armor to the game. The villagers are pleasantly surprised when they see you. You will be able to craft the armor of their obsidian, emeralds, as well as unusual reinforced armor of emerald.
- The 5 tools (Pickaxe, Axe, Hoe, Shovel, Sword)
- A new dimension
- An Emerald Battleaxe
- An Big Emerald Sword
- An Emerald Golem
- A new cool staff
- The armor + potion effects
- Emerald Lamp + Torch
- Emerald Rods -> Emerald Dust
- Emerald Fire
- A Emerald Furnace
- A better bow + arrows
- An Emerald Apple
- Flint and Emerald
- A new biome
- An Emerald Cow
- An Emerald Rod (Kill the cow to get them!)
- An Emerald Plant (like carrots) + Seeds
- Emerald TNT
- Emerald Beacon (Just beam; Needs redstone signal)
- Villager trades
- Emerald Star
- Emerald Cake
- Emerald Katana
- Emerald Khopesh
- Emerald Bone
- Emerald Wolf
- Emerald Doors (Emerald Block; Emerald Obsidian)
- Emerald PotionEmerald
How to install Emerald armor
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.