Do you want to become a real enderman in Minecraft and make fun of your friends? Then this skin is for you!
This is very similar to a real enderman, so playing with it and trolling players will be even more interesting! In appearance, it has a very elegant business suit with a purple tie, but there are mystical glowing eyes that are very similar to those of the original monster.
How to install EnderMan Skin For Minecraft
- Rename our skin in steve.png
- Navigate to the mine game folder
- To do this, press WIN+R and type %AppData%\.minecraft
- Open archive file versions\x.x.x\x.x.x.jar. (where xxx is the version of Minecraft)
- Open the mine jar file and go to the folder assets -> minecraft -> textures -> entity (full path would be: \versions\x.x.x\x.x.x.jar\assets\minecraft\textures\entity)
- Drag the skin file the steve.png in the archiver window, in the entity folder and confirm the replacement
- Close everything and run Minecraft