Environmental Tech 1.16.5-1.12.2 is used if you do not have enough variety in the gameplay or just want to try new crafts, test mechanisms for working with machines and other tools. The presented addon has flexible features that will slightly speed up the study of non-standard technology mechanisms.
For example, by activating the void miners function, you can extract resources from the void biome. By installing several lightning rods, you can get a huge amount of energy and then store it in special liquids to power other mechanisms. And modern solar panels will turn solar radiation into clean energy.
How to install Environmental Tech
- Download and install Forge, Environmental Core and Valkyrie Lib (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: ValkyrieofNight