With Epic Siege 1.12.2 mod, you can take part in a new wave of epic battles. In just one night, you can lose all your items and jewelry, because the mobs have become very strong and aggressive.
Some mobs will even have some features that make them very unusual magical creatures. Monsters will become smarter and faster and they don’t miss when they shoot or fight. So put on your best armor and wait for the epic battle to begin.
- A creeper can break through the wall
- Nether Skeletons will spawn in the regular world
- A creeper can now be charged
- All the mobs have become much smarter
- Walls can’t stop zombies
- Skeletons now never miss
How to install Epic Siege
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.