The mod adds 5 new mobs and 1 boss to your Minecraft world. All mobs are hostile and each of them has a spawning zone (mostly Nether world). Now your adventures will become a little more dangerous, but by defeating strong mobs, the player can get a lot of additional resources that will save time.
List of Mobs
- Fire- 35 life points, generated in Nether World
- Black widow – 30 life points, generated in Nether World
- Bull – 25 life points, generated in the plains
- Black knight – 150 life points, generated in Nether World
- White knight – 170 life points, generated in the snow biome
- Dragon knight (Boss) – 450 life points, generated in Nether World (very rare)
How to install Extra Mobs
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.