Another fun vehicle command that will add army transport to Minecraft. This time, the player will be able to use a 3D helicopter with a bunch of features. But be careful, because it may run out of fuel and you will crash or fall into a crowd of monsters.
How to use Helicopter Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever