Many of you have heard the legend of herobrine, which says that the Ghost of Herobrine haunts its victim, waiting for the moment to attack it. With Legend Of Herobrine 1.16.5-1.16.4 mod, your game world will be filled with very strange things that will scare any player.
To start, the player will need to perform the ritual of summoning Herobrine. You may notice it for just a few seconds and then it will disappear for a while. He will start his scary game with the player, so you have to be prepared for the fact that he is somewhere nearby.
Starting with the Nether Update version, it contains a huge number of random structures, a new summoning altar, a bedrock sword, cursed diamonds, dungeons, and many other interesting features.
New Version Screenshots
Old Version Screenshots
Video Guide about How to Spawn It
How to install Herobrine
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: AlexMacLean