Leather Healing 1.17.0-1.16.221 is a useful addon for Minecraft Bedrock which gives the opportunity to turn the zombies meat (which previously just took place in the inventory) into the skin or make it just edible meat. Agree it is better to use the zombies meat for crafting useful things than just throw it away or store it in your inventory.
- Does not replace vanilla items
- Survival will be a little easier
- Makes it possible to make useful zombie meat
- Improved performance for older devices
By placing an iron nugget on the crafting table, create a needle, then place the needle next to the rope and create a needle and thread.
Next, place the zombie meat on the crafting table to create clean meat.
Then place the needle and thread next to the zombie meat and create a clean skin.
Then cook clean skin in the oven to get normal skin.
How to install Leather Healing
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)