Morphing – previously was a popular modification for Minecraft, and now came the command to the command unit Morphing, Morphing. What gives this command? After killing any mob, you have now the chance to masquerade as. And once you switch to another mask(previously killed mobs).
How to use Morphing Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever