Morphing is previously known as a popular modification for Minecraft, and now you can use it in your command blocks. This has many useful features, for example, after killing any mobs, you have a chance to disguise yourself from hostile mobs. This also saves parameters, so you can simply select the skin of the desired mob.
How to use Morphing Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever