Nomadic Tents 1.19.2-1.14.4 is a wonderful mod that allows the player to create a camping tent in which you can store things and at the right time to take it, saving everything that lies inside. This is a great thing for survival, because now you can travel around the game world and you do not need to build a house every time in a new place.
- First you need to handle the hammer and the tent, then grab the tent and click on the ground, an empty part of the tent will appear
- Now use a hammer to punch through each block of the workpiece to get the finished tent
- To take a tent with you, pick up a hammer and right-click on the tent door
How to install Nomadic Tents
- Install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.