This command allows the player to create 8 types of armor, each of which will have its own special properties. This has an additional resist against arrows, fire, water, lightning and other types of damage in Minecraft.
How to use Overpowered armors Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever