Another Pokemon GO command block that you can use to catch vanilla mobs in pokeball and then release them if necessary. This has a unique complementary feature for vanilla gameplay that will make players travel a lot in search of rare mobs.
How to use Pokemon GO by MoacTube
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever