Pokemon GO is now in your minecraft! This command adds 3 starting pokemon (Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaurus), and also allows you to catch them into pokeballs and fight. Basically, this command is an adaptation of the old version of the commands to this version of the game.
How to use Pokemon GO
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever