This command block completely rearranges the movement and animation of the player, thus allowing you to jump over fences, climb high walls and slide under obstacles. Now the physics in Minecraft will become more realistic.
How to use Smart Moving
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever