The command block adds some really cool and scary decorations to your world that are perfect for Halloween-themed buildings. Now your home will be truly scary in the world of Minecraft.
How to use Decorations
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever