Did you dream of becoming a tree in Minecraft? Then this skin is for you! You can be a tree and make fun of the players. The skin is not the same as plain wood skin option.
The skin’s head is covered with leaves, not wood as in the old version. All this is drawn quite accurately. So it’s a great choice to play various mini games on the server.
How to install Tree Skin in Minecraft
- Rename our skin in steve.png
- Navigate to the mine game folder
- To do this, press WIN+R and type %AppData%\.minecraft
- Open archive file versions\x.x.x\x.x.x.jar. (where xxx is the version of Minecraft)
- Open the jar file go to the folder assets -> minecraft -> textures -> entity (full path would be: \versions\x.x.x\x.x.x.jar\assets\minecraft\textures\entity)
- Drag the skin file the steve.png in the archiver window, in the entity folder and confirm the replacement
- Close everything and run Minecraft