This is a high-quality command block, with which you can create a great trap for mobs and players. For example it contains a bear trap, cage, spikes, fire and sticky blocks, etc. By using this, hunting mobs and friends will be much more interesting and fun.
How to use Traps Command Block by Cimap
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever